Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Display problem after battery replacement

Gigio1000

Gigio1000

Vehicle
T5 SE 140
Hi everyone, I have replaced the batteries of my 2010 cali that no longer had the ignition of the powered webasto off, but now on the dispay, with the engine on I read a voltage of 13.8V, -23 A, and the problem Of batteries is still present. Has any of you already happened? Do you have some advice? thank you
Thank you

Try the following.
1. Switch Off the Control Panel using the L lower button. Wait 30 secs and Switch On using L lower button.

2. Press And hold R lower button and press Control Knob. A hidden menu will be shown Scroll to Volkswagon Diagnostic. Any Fault codes shown. Write down codes then scroll to Reset and clear codes.

Hi MattBV, thank you for the advice but i could not fix the problem, the amps are still negative and just turning on webasto or fridge the battery services starts blinking even if new and charging.
Do you have other solutions to suggest? I read something on the shunt could be my problem? My cali is 2010
Thanks so much

Tonight I decided to disassemble the fridge to expose the editing recommended by many of the forum. I spotted the famous shunt but it is not positioned on the aluminum cabinet .. should I look it out too or would it be ok so?
I attach photos.
thanks bye

FullSizeRender.jpg

IMG_5897.JPG

IMG_5899.JPG

IMG_5829.JPG