Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

DK Schweizer - disappointed

J

John C

Vehicle
T6 Beach 150
Bought our Cali Beach last November (2018 reg.) and we are very disappointed with how easy the seats mark, to the point where we have decided to have a full leather retrim. After doing lots of research on these forums, we chose DKS to do our retrim as they have been recommended by forum members. Afer numerous communications on my part, I was past from various 'salesmen' to their reception a number of times and after a number of online enquiries, emails and phone calls, managed to finally get an email response. By this point, I'd given up with them. This went on for around 2 months! Well, after attending Campermart and speaking to Vision Leisure Upholstery, they listened to what we wanted and now we have our retrim on order which should be sorted in around 3 weeks, result.

HI John
Let’s see some photos when you get your new hide

picked our Beach up the other week after having a leather retrim, we got fed up with trying to protect the seats from droplets of rain off your coats and dirty paws. Vision Leisure Upholstery in Church Stretton did an amazing job, IMO. Very professional and friendly service, give Pete a call.

20200329_161533.jpg

20200329_161545.jpg

20200329_161749.jpg

20200329_161814.jpg

20200329_161819.jpg

This looks fantastic and I agree, the seats do mark very easily. What sort of price bracket does this return fall into? A broad brush price would be helpful if you don’t want to say exactly.

This looks fantastic and I agree, the seats do mark very easily. What sort of price bracket does this return fall into? A broad brush price would be helpful if you don’t want to say exactly.
Hi, thanks. We chose premium leather, and it was £2k + a lot of money I know and not everyone's cup of tea I'm sure, but we love it.

Hi, thanks. We chose premium leather, and it was £2k + a lot of money I know and not everyone's cup of tea I'm sure, but we love it.
I think it’s great, yes it’s expensive but we all make choices about what’s important to us re upgrades.

Back