Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Does anyone use Instant Pot in their Cali?

Heather

Heather

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204 4Motion
I tried a search but didn't see anything about this. Does anyone use the Instant Pot Electric Pressure Cooker in their Cali? I would assume you have to be on mains power to do it, but think it could be a useful tool to have.

We don't have a Cali yet, but we are hiring one next weekend, and will hopefully have one by 2018 sometime :)

If I was on hookup, I can't see the issue. Would ventilate the steam really well & take care with the furniture.

Love my IP!

Are you with Shane? :D

I don't use an instant pot, can see nothing wrong with it, other than it's electrical. Nothing wrong with things electrical except that you only have one 240v socket. I try and minimise electrical things, no particular reason other than I prefer to plan for those days when there isn't a 240v hook-up available, such when free camping, using Britstops etc.

Another thing that I don't like about electrical appliances is that most are not collapsible which means taking up a lot of storage space.

I presume that you will be in England so most camp sites are 10 amp or more, 16A for most CC sites, which gives plenty of scope.

LOL, yes, Shane is my better half, along with crazy soon to be Cali dog Trystan.

We will primarily be in England, but will also venture to Europe with the Cali. I definitely understand the space issue and was thinking its one device that you could use for lots of meal preparation. Since we will have Trys most of the time, if you cant find a dog friendly pub, it's sometimes hard to find dog friendly places to eat.

LOL, yes, Shane is my better half, along with crazy soon to be Cali dog Trystan.

We will primarily be in England, but will also venture to Europe with the Cali. I definitely understand the space issue and was thinking its one device that you could use for lots of meal preparation. Since we will have Trys most of the time, if you cant find a dog friendly pub, it's sometimes hard to find dog friendly places to eat.

Dog UNfriendly places are almost unheard of in France and in the UK there are some great dog-friendly places both to eat and stop overnight. I have recently done a round trip to see Mum, 300 miles away, with my Sister and two dogs and we overnighted in 4 different, all dog-friendly, places.

Back