Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Drive to Denmark

C

CaliA

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Beach 150
HI all. I’m taking the ferry from Harwich to Hook of Holland arriving morning of Sat 19May. I’m heading up to Denmark. I had intended driving until I was tired on the first day but I now realise that week-end is a holiday one in NL & Germany so I thought maybe I should book something. Does anyone have any thoughts on where would be a sensible place to stop-over on the drive and/or any recommendations of sites for a one night stop-over on the drive up to Denmark? Many thanks.

HI all. I’m taking the ferry from Harwich to Hook of Holland arriving morning of Sat 19May. I’m heading up to Denmark. I had intended driving until I was tired on the first day but I now realise that week-end is a holiday one in NL & Germany so I thought maybe I should book something. Does anyone have any thoughts on where would be a sensible place to stop-over on the drive and/or any recommendations of sites for a one night stop-over on the drive up to Denmark? Many thanks.
just load up the Park4Night app and stop on a free Stellplatz wherever you are when you get tired :thumb

I’m travelling to Norway, tomorrow, on overnight ferry from Harwich.
I normally stop first night just outside Hamburg and second night in Copenhagen. That’s covering 350+ miles/ day 5-6 hrs actual driving, so 8 hrs with breaks.
I stop just outside Hamburg. Never have to book

Knaus Campingpark Hamburg ****
Wunderbrunnen 2
22457 Hamburg/Schnelsen
Germany
GPS: 53°39'1"N 9°55'44"E

Many thanks - I’ll check these out. Safe trip WelshGas.

Back