Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Meet in Denmark 2018?

I realise difficult to please everyone, but would this be whilst children on school holidays

VWCC MEET - DENMARK + 7 - 9 September 2018

Pieces are about to come together and therefore we are very happy to announce the rumoured and first ever VWCC MEET in Denmark this year.

We gather on Camping Lakolk on beautiful island Rømø in the south marsh. The weekend thru the big kite festival is on. And the prospect will be full of adventures you can attend: Oyster Safari, Sort Sol, Ribe, etc … but all that you can study when the prospect is online here in very near future.

For now: The registration is not open yet, but is soon to be announced open here.

But: You don't want to miss out on this, so be sure to get the dates in your calendar ;-)

Looking forward to see you all!

Iben and Henrik

PLEASE FOLLOW THE OFFICIAL THREAD HERE:

https://vwcaliforniaclub.com/threads/rømø-denmark.22899/

Last edited:
:thumb:thumb Excellent news Henrik and Iben!
We had gambled this would be the final agreed date and as a result we will be travelling from Norway to Denmark (Kristiansand to Hirtshals) on 5th or 6th September. This means we will be joining you both (and others!) on the island of Rømø for your meet. Kite festival? Timing could not be better for us. Wow! Exciting or what?? Can we help from the UK? Please let us know.:):)

:thumb:thumb Excellent news Henrik and Iben!
We had gambled this would be the final agreed date and as a result we will be travelling from Norway to Denmark (Kristiansand to Hirtshals) on 5th or 6th September. This means we will be joining you both (and others!) on the island of Rømø for your meet. Kite festival? Timing could not be better for us. Wow! Exciting or what?? Can we help from the UK? Please let us know.:):)

That sounds great! Looking forward seeing you there!
At the moment all is on tracks - but who knows if we need a hand later in the process. We appreciate that ;-)

VWCC MEET - DENMARK + 7 - 9 September 2018

Pieces are about to come together and therefore we are very happy to announce the rumoured and first ever VWCC MEET in Denmark this year.

We gather on Camping Lakolk on beautiful island Rømø in the south marsh. The weekend thru the big kite festival is on. And the prospect will be full of adventures you can attend: Oyster Safari, Sort Sol, Ribe, etc … but all that you can study when the prospect is online here in very near future.

For now: The registration is not open yet, but is soon to be announced open here.

But: You don't want to miss out on this, so be sure to get the dates in your calendar ;-)

Looking forward to see you all!

Iben and Henrik
Sounds great. We have a dog who always travels with us. Do you know what the attitude would be towards dogs on the island?

Sounds great. We have a dog who always travels with us. Do you know what the attitude would be towards dogs on the island?

Dogs are very welcome. The Camping even have a dog shower ;-)

It looks really interesting, but is probably the weekend before Ben begins school - if we can find a school that will accept an application for the son of a traveller family.

Follow my blog: www.au-revoir.eu

It looks really interesting, but is probably the weekend before Ben begins school - if we can find a school that will accept an application for the son of a traveller family.

Follow my blog: www.au-revoir.eu

We hope you come. And you two parents are both qualified for home teaching many years to come, just tell the school it will be a highly educational travel ;-)

Very nice to hear it's falling in to place .
Big thankx for organising to @Kmann !
We usual take vacation in august/september but...
This year due to work commitment it's still a Q mark if i can get off at work , but i will do everything to come , it's not the end of the world and even for a few days i will try and come over...