Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Drones NY

beautiful. thanks for sharing.

With ever smaller drones, I wonder if they’ll ever be able to create a truly holographic full colour feature film using cyan, magenta and yellow LEDs on each drone.
Amazing video thanks.

CMYK is subtractive colour mixing onto a white reflector such as paper. Red Green and Blue RGB is additive colour mixing of emitted coloured light and is the principle used by displays.

I’m sure it’s possible tho. This spectacular 60 storey building in Shenzhen is covered in an array of RGB leds that you don’t see in the day but transform it into a TV at night

CMYK is subtractive colour mixing onto a white reflector such as paper. Red Green and Blue RGB is additive colour mixing of emitted coloured light and is the principle used by displays.

Will it be fair to say then that CMYK is used when something has to be printed on paper versus RGB when anything has to be displayed on media such as a screen?

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Yes, and it's important to remember this when creating something on your computer that you'll want to have printed. Otherwise the colors in the endresult might now be what you expected.

If we are smart, we may replace year end fireworks with this much greener, versatile, reusable smarter way of displaying colors in the sky.
As it will also be quieter than traditional fireworks, animals will not have to go through their annual unnecessary scare. Less people getting injured too.
Spectacular show!

Back