What are you listening to in your Cali?

MattBW

MattBW

Here to help
Super Poster
Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 Beach
We all love our trips in our Cali's, and for me the music selection can really enhance the experience.

Whats the latest song or album you've listened to, as part of the Cali life?

We once had a great camper van holiday on the Jurassic Coast and the Album All the little Lights by Passenger came on today. It really made the experience a little more magical at the time and brought back amazing memories listening to it again.

Whats your latest tune?

When we go away we generally have the music on in the evenings and end up with a "holiday album" that we'll associate with our time away.
For our week off in June it ended up being florence & the machine. For our 2 week Germany holiday we've just had the missus was still into it, whereas I got into amber run. It was quite chilled and seemed to fit the relaxed holiday vibe.

Sent from my Galaxy S6

I haven't heard of Amber Run, I will have a listen. I just checked out I found and really loved it, perfect holiday music.

Yeah I love "I Found", probably my favourite track. Also well worth looking them up on YouTube as they make proper videos that span across 2 different songs.

Sent from my Galaxy S6

Back