Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Dubs in the South 2023 4th - 6th August

Mattsv

Mattsv

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Coast 150
DubsSouthCampout

Tickets now on sale for this great event in the heart of the Hampshire countryside 4th to 6th August.

Very chilled out event, loads of room for kids to run around, dog friendly and good entertainment - no EHU but toilets on site.

Great for a stopover if you are thinking of heading to the huge Beach Dubbin show at Southsea (Sunday 6th)

I am not connected to either events, we just had a great time there last year. Hope to see some of you there this year

We loved it too. Highly recommended. The right mix of laid back vibe and fun. We've booked already.

DubsSouthCampout

Tickets now on sale for this great event in the heart of the Hampshire countryside 4th to 6th August.

Very chilled out event, loads of room for kids to run around, dog friendly and good entertainment - no EHU but toilets on site.

Great for a stopover if you are thinking of heading to the huge Beach Dubbin show at Southsea (Sunday 6th)

I am not connected to either events, we just had a great time there last year. Hope to see some of you there this year
We will probably pop along to Southsea on the Sunday because my son would enjoy it. I’m about 10 minutes from Bishops Waltham so maybe do a day visit on the Saturday