Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Goodwood Breakfast Club

BMVS-Camper-Hire

BMVS-Camper-Hire

Camperhire
Vehicle
T5 SE 180 4Motion
http://www.goodwood.co.uk/breakfast-clu ... -club.aspx

Hello all. If you have not already been to one of Lorch March's FREE Breakfast Clubs, then this would be a good date to come along and have a look. Arrive early enough in your California, which is an 'on theme' vehicle, and you could be waved through to the paddock to display it, to the thousands of people who turn up. It is an enthusiasts meet with a different theme every month, and is run on the first Sunday at the Goodwood Motor Circuit, from 8am through till lunchtime.

We will be there exhibiting one of our California's, so if you are in the area come along and say hello.

They are a great event, and a good excuse to get up early on a Sunday morning, and enjoy a good bacon roll and coffee whilst looking over other people's pride and joy.

The dates and themes for all the events are;

March 4th - Tax Free Sunday
April 1st - Everything But The Car
May 6th - Supercar Sunday - this attracts well over 10,000 people!!
June 3rd - Rule Brittania
July - not on due to FOS
August 5th - Thoroughbred Sunday
September - not on due to Revival
October 7th - Soft Top Sunday
November 4th - Continental Classics

See you there :D

Re: Goodwood Breakfast Club - Everything But the Car - 01/04

I will be there Oli, only live ten minutes from Goodwood!

I'm hoping that we can drive across for this now we are back living on the South Coast.

I went to the first Breakfast Clubs back in 2005 / 2006, but haven't been back since I left Goodwood.

This was my car then, parked up at the circuit. Complete with baby seat! My little boy would have been a few months old at his first breakfast club and it made for some great Sunday morning father and son time over the next 12 months.
IMG_1595.jpg

It will be a little different going back in a Cali. Don't suppose I will get padock parking anymore, but at least I can make a brew :grin:

Might see you there.

Andy

Hi Andy

Nice GT3! I have a 997 C2S that Ive exhibited at Supercar Sunday.

Trust me, at this event, its vehicles like California's that they want - See you there, just be early!

Don't forget it's this Sunday, weather is looking good, should be a good turn out :). Come and say hello

Hi am a newbie with 180 DSG. I am working Saturday in Bexley Heath, does anyone know somewhere to stop over near the Goodwood site that I can park up Saturday night so am only a few minutes away from Goodwood for Sunday morning?

Just to clarify with everyone the gates open at 8am, and it finishes 12ish. If you are wanting your campervan in the paddock or on the grid, to show it off, then I would get there a bit earlier. With the good forecast there should be 6-7000 people there, it will be a good turn out. Make sure your California's are nice and clean.

Looking forward to meeting everyone :thumb I will be on my stand all day, so remember to come and say hello :)

Make sure your California's are nice and clean.

That's me out as mine is covered in fine sand from Portugal, not to mention the dead flies on the front !!

Re: Goodwood Breakfast Club - Sunday 1st April

I hope that anyone who went had graet weather. It is a stunning venue.

Really nice to meet Dave, Kevin and Oli at Goodwood this morning and what great weather we had.

Here are a few photo's and thanks for Oli for supplying the coffee !

P1030037.jpg P1030042.jpg P1030047.jpg P1030046.jpg P1030043.jpg P1030049.jpg

Yes agreed, what a great meeting and good to meet you all. I'll upload my pictures and videos soon :thumb

I have to say today was an excellent day, we made it down; but did not stop long at Goodwood, with such lovely weather we motored on to the beach at Wittering. Picking up my SUP on the way. :cool:

Thanks for posting some photo's as my wife spent the morning sitting feeding our 7 week old in the Cali in the car park, and missed all the fun.

Christened the kettle :thumb

This is back again on October 7th, after a month off for the Revival. The theme this month is Soft Top Sunday, nothing to do with California's but a good morning out all the same, and its free to get in.

We are exhibiting a couple of California's as usual, and if you're about, come and say hello, the kettle is always on :thumb

See you there

We do normally do the breakfast clubs but we have family here this weekend so may not make it.

Don't forget everyone, its the last Goodwood Breakfast Club of 2012, this coming Sunday 4th November. The theme is Continental Classics. We will be there as usual with two VW California's. So if you are into your cars and vans, and fancy a free morning out, looking at some great cars, come along to the motor circuit from 8am. And don't forget to come and say hello, the kettle is always on :)

http://www.goodwood.co.uk/breakfast-clu ... -club.aspx

See you there :D

Anyone going tomorrow? Theme is tax free sunday. As usual we will be there displaying our campers :thumb