Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Camperjam 2014

M

magpiecali

VIP Member
Camperjam tickets are now on sale the event is held at Weston park Shropshire a superb location, and a great show.

Dates for 2014 are july 4th to 6th. Tickets are the same price as this year.

I know its the week before COTF, but is worth attending, and would be good to have a forum caming area.

Paul

If any Cali Club members are going to Camperjam its very simple to organise a club plot where you can camp together in club camping..even if only a couple of you. If there is any interest I can get the club name put added to the clubs the booking list, so that when you choose camping area you can select Cali Club. You need to specify an area - other choices are family camping or general camping..
If you have already booked your tickets they its also no prob to get it changed to Cali Club area if such is wanted....
Basically week b4 the event the club area is marked out for number of units booked in for each club plot...

I will get office to add California Owners Club to the drop down menu of club camping plots.
If you want to you can then select that option when requesting camping area...even if only a few of you choose it the plot will still be marked out ready for you...
For anyone who does not know: Camperjam is a full on VW Bus festival - but totally family orientated in beautiful Weston Park Shrops..masses and masses of room..loads to do and see
check out www.camperjam.co.uk for a great lil vid of last year for a flavour and more info etc Not sure if appeals to you or not ..... but it's great fun!
David

Sounds great! Will be nice to be with fellow Cali owners. What's the toilet facilities like? Are there any showers?
Wondering whether to bring my own bucket and extra lynx if no showers! :laugh2

We will be going to Camperjam 2014! We take the Dunkirk-Dover ferry, arriving 21:00 at Dover, Thursday July, 3.

Any good suggestions for a nice (small scale?) campsite near Dover or within an hour's drive from Dover to stay that night?

Back