Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

e-manual download

T

tedgina

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
has anybody downloaded a California e manual from e manual online ? are they any good or just a scam?

I have not...I'm trying to get hold of a T6.1 manual myself so I can read up prior to our delivery next year. I'd have though VW would have an online service for this but maybe I'm wrong.

has anybody downloaded a California e manual from e manual online ? are they any good or just a scam?
Exactly what do you mean by “ California “ manual.
With a new vehicle you get 3 manuals.
1. VW Transporter
2. In Car Entertainment system
3. California Supplement relating to the camping side of things.

California manuals for the T5 and T6 are available to download from the VIP Resources section.
The main difference between T5/6 and T6.1 is the Control Panel operation and function.

I got one of these. Comes as lots of pdf manuals on different subjects; transmission, electrics, etc, including one about the Cali. Proper VW versions. I have them all saved on my phone.

I have all of this downloaded onto a USB stick, it's a total dealer manual. I don't know if it covers the T6.1 but it does cover my T6.

The only downside is that you do need to understand 'dealer speak' and either have access to special tools if needed or be able to work around these needs.

And it's FREE!

Thanks for that but for me it is a bad link any more info were a can get it?

this is what i see

What happened?​

The owner of this website (cardiagn.com) has banned the autonomous system number (ASN) your IP address is in (2856) from accessing this website.

The website owner is using Cloudflare to distribute the content and Cloudflare has the ability to configure which areas of the web can access the content.
It is quite feasible that the AS (Autonomous System) number assigned to your ISP's IP ranges are blocked.
This can happen when blocks of previously unused addresses are transferred between ISP/countries and the Cloudflare settings have not been updated.
I get the same error and my fixed IP address is BT business.
The blocks are often in place to prevent routing of traffic through ISP's that don't want to carry the content or for copyright reason etc.

Last edited:
My simple answer is 'Hard luck', my ISP (Plusnet) is OK for access.

As I said above I have all the T6 manual on a memory stick which I would copy for anyone if they supplied either a memory stick or CD/DVD. PM me if necessary.

this is what i see

What happened?​

The owner of this website (cardiagn.com) has banned the autonomous system number (ASN) your IP address is in (2856) from accessing this website.
I get the same message if I connect via VPN. Without VPN layer it connects

Register on VW’s erwin it’s about € 9/hr you can down load all original VW manuals which are individual with your VIN or just using model, this is factory level stuff.

For those trying to download from cardigan I had the same errors and blocks when using my desktop and laptop. However I found I could download direct to my phone (O2) using data. Files were really small as they were text. It was then easy to share them to Dropbox or cloud storage of your choice.

For those trying to download from cardigan I had the same errors and blocks when using my desktop and laptop. However I found I could download direct to my phone (O2) using data. Files were really small as they were text. It was then easy to share them to Dropbox or cloud storage of your choice.
I suggest that you have a look at what you have downloaded as my complete T6 manual from that site (all 24 sections of it) amount to about 95Mb. All sections are pdf files, the smallest being 'General Body Repairs' at 701kb and the largest being 'Electrical Wiring Diagrams' being 10.6Mb.
Lots of diagrams and pictures, some in colour, obviously the wiring diagrams are all in colour.

Back