E632 H error in a Grand California

G

GrandCaliFamily

Vehicle
Grand California 600
Hello all! First post and I am hoping for some assistance! We’ve come away in our Grand California 600 for the 1st time. Last night we connected to the electric and the heating worked for a very short while before this error appeared… We disconnected and used gas to heat the camper before bedtime. We’ve reconnected today and tried again, the error has returned. Can anyone advise what the error is and how to deal with it?! Thanks in advance! R IMG_2463.jpeg

Have you got the heater instruction manual with you, will state what error is in there?

230v overheating protection has triggered.

CP plus manual download from truma website, English page 34 onwards

Hello all! First post and I am hoping for some assistance! We’ve come away in our Grand California 600 for the 1st time. Last night we connected to the electric and the heating worked for a very short while before this error appeared… We disconnected and used gas to heat the camper before bedtime. We’ve reconnected today and tried again, the error has returned. Can anyone advise what the error is and how to deal with it?! Thanks in advance! R View attachment 130183
First off I would try a short reset via the control panel (Truma).
Scroll to the warning triangle and select it to clear, ensure the heating/hot water is off before you do this. Also it may help to reset the panel by turning off the red isolator switch in the electrical cupboard for a minute. If you have gas heating ensure you have gas connected and it’s working ok.

To do the hard reset requires the rear bench seat base to be removed.

Back