Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Viewing Grand California

H

Holidaymaker

Vehicle
N/A
I am consider change my California to Grand California 600. ( 680 too long for me ). I am this week go see and if I like then may I buy it.

I read many electric charge troubles some peoples have - is only small number or many peoples have this problem?

What problems must I look and checking - gc is 6 months old you are existing owner and recommend own experience?.
Is difficult decide this, because I am very much like my own California, but I am like permanent bed, toilet and shower of Grand version.

My own California I am enjoy green and white colour, Grand 600 looking same is Donald Trump head - is ugly machine. So it must be very much better convenience make me want change.

How is other peoples feel and experience and are happy you are choose Grand California?

I am not want happen I change my nice California to Grand and short time later think it was better my own nice California 6.1 keep!.

Anyone know the the order,build, delivery time of a GC at the moment?

I am consider change my California to Grand California 600. ( 680 too long for me ). I am this week go see and if I like then may I buy it.

I read many electric charge troubles some peoples have - is only small number or many peoples have this problem?

What problems must I look and checking - gc is 6 months old you are existing owner and recommend own experience?.
Is difficult decide this, because I am very much like my own California, but I am like permanent bed, toilet and shower of Grand version.

My own California I am enjoy green and white colour, Grand 600 looking same is Donald Trump head - is ugly machine. So it must be very much better convenience make me want change.

How is other peoples feel and experience and are happy you are choose Grand California?

I am not want happen I change my nice California to Grand and short time later think it was better my own nice California 6.1 keep!.
I have gone from California to Grand California 600, no problems and am completely happy much better comfor. Thanks to VW locally for very good customer care.

Back