Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Eek! I'm excited too now!!!!

That vehicle made our mind up to get one. We stayed at Cheddar Gorge and Bodmin Moor.November 2014 adj.jpg

You are welcome. Despite the many trials and tribulations you hear with some Cali's this one performed faultlessly and exceeded all our expectations. Have a great time and hope to see you on the road one day.

Enjoy the new Cali. My first night in mine will be tomorrow. Would be rude not to stay in her. Off to Dorset to get my lights swapped out etc. well that's my excuse.. Happy times

Thanks Mike. Hope you enjoy yours too.
We haven't fully decided which direction to head today yet. But that's one of the things that made us swap from a tin tent. You can be more spontaneous. Have you decided where your staying in Dorset?

Hi Rich I did indeed stay In Dorset however I was lucky to get pitch number one on my friends drive. Free wifi and electric hook up if I wanted it. Lol.
Great nights sleep mind loved it warm quiet and comfy too. Bring on the summer it's going to get used lots once it's registered.

How was your trip?

Good thanks. Slight issue with the leisure battery not charging. But didn't cause us any immediate issues. We stayed near Wareham on a C.C. site. Nice enough site, but a bit stuffy for us I think.

Ahh lovely photo.

I've heard many people say the CC sites can be very much like that. They seem to think their white plastic transits are somthing special. If only they knew.

We got ours from Heritage Dorchester but it came via Heritage Bristol - no complaints whatsoever with the service. Enjoy :thumb