Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Eek! I'm excited too now!!!!

rich-s

rich-s

East Fleet Farm Touring Park - Weymouth
VIP Trade Partner
Vehicle
T5 SE 180
After drifting around the forum for over a year. I've just agreed a deal and paid deposit on a 64 plate ex demo Cali SE. Dark Wood 180 DSG. Can't pick up till April, but happy to be sorted at last. :D.

Congrats!! :)

Did you get a good deal?

Took me drifting on second hand sites for more then 15 years , till i bought a new one...
Welcome!

I think so. At least I hope so.

Now I need to sort out roof bars for our Canadian canoe. I think I will go for a Kari-Tek rack, as they are well recommended. Just look a bit utilitarian for a camper.... hmm . But at the end of the day if it is the easiest to load and least likely to damage the Cali (or me) in the process then it's a no brainer.

A good deal is only as good as what you are happy with ....

and if you are as happy with your Cali as I am with Albert then whatever you've paid you have got a bargain because the joy I get is priceless.

Welcome. I found owning a Cali to the point where I feel as though I can live in it for weeks if not months is a great big long learning curve, I'm almost there now after 114 nights, so ask all the questions you like, just keep smiling, you have a lot of smiles to look forward to :happy:rolleyes::Grin:D;)

After drifting around the forum for over a year. I've just agreed a deal and paid deposit on a 64 plate ex demo Cali SE. Dark Wood 180 DSG. Can't pick up till April, but happy to be sorted at last. :D.

Congratulations! The time will fly by :)
Maud

I've just agreed a deal and paid deposit on a 64 plate ex demo Cali SE. Dark Wood 180 DSG. Can't pick up till April, but happy to be sorted at last.
Congratulations, the inevitable has happened:thumb

Enjoy guys, :thumb.

Let's hope this good weather continues for you! :thumb

All the best Rippers. Look forward to seeing some pics. Let us know how your handover went and what you checked during the procedure. Most of all have fun :)

Picked it up today. :bananadance. All good so far. Six months old VW rental. Only done 2k miles and looks brand new. Heading for the first night away tomorrow. Just got to immerse myself in the manual first.
First class service from Heritage Bristol.:thumb

Top marks for the Rental man at Heritage Bristol he was really helpful when we hired.

When did you hire? Might have been ours. Dark Wood wn64....

November. Yes that's the one. Beautiful vehicle. We were very gentle with it and you would not know we had hired it. Can post pics if you like. Congratulations.

November. Yes that's the one. Beautiful vehicle. We were very gentle with it and you would not know we had hired it. Can post pics if you like. Congratulations.
It's a small Cali world. Be great to see your photo. Thanks for treating it gently. Where did you stay?