Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

EHU running from a power bank ?

Galen12345678

Galen12345678

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 150
Hi,

I’ve got an Ecoflow River 2 Pro on order, as well as a 3pin converter for my standard Ehu cable. My question is whether I can run the hook up from my 6.1 Ocean to the power bank and run the fridge, lights etc? I know the leisure battery will give me around 3 days off grid but is this a workaround solution for extending that a bit longer ?

cheers

I have an Ecoflow Delta 2 and use it to power and maintain charge in the leisure batteries. Not a problem.

I have ordered a Jackery pro 2000 to replace my 1000 as I wanted higher output power as I intent to do the same when there is no hook up. Is there a way to hook up from the inside with a shorter cable as could keep the power bank in the boot.

I have ordered a Jackery pro 2000 to replace my 1000 as I wanted higher output power as I intent to do the same when there is no hook up. Is there a way to hook up from the inside with a shorter cable as could keep the power bank in the boot.
Not without some wiring. You could feed a cable through the side window for install an air safe to allow a gap in the tail gate while still locked.
airsafe.jpg

How many extra days do you get from plugging the delta 2 into ehu?