Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Electric blanket upstairs

jess

jess

VIP Member
We have been camping the last few nights and it has been very cold up top even with the Cali Topper on ( -2 degrees on Friday) so yesterday we purchased a double electric blanket for use upstairs, it is trully amazing how it transforms upstairs on a cold night, I am surpised it has not been discussed beofore. Obviously you need to be on hook up though so not ideal for everyone.

Is it an overblanket or an underblanket? I've been wondering whether to get one. We went to France this week and it was chuffing freezing, so we slept downstairs!

It was something like this. but we got ours from House of Fraser https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B01LD388GK/?tag=eliteelect-21

It is actually more of a throw than a blanket so is dual purpose as we can use it at home too as other half is too tight to turn the central heating on unless it goes below zero !
Oo that looks cosy! If my husband insists on sleeping downstairs with the heater on through the freezing weather I may have to invest in one and head upstairs. Being a typical 52 yr old female with a semin permanent flush on, and finding heated rooms uncomfortable at night, lovely freezing air and a nice warm bed sounds heavenly!

You can’t beat an electric blanket especially if you venture to the alps for a snow hols, been using one for years.

We have been camping the last few nights and it has been very cold up top even with the Cali Topper on ( -2 degrees on Friday) so yesterday we purchased a double electric blanket for use upstairs, it is trully amazing how it transforms upstairs on a cold night, I am surpised it has not been discussed beofore. Obviously you need to be on hook up though so not ideal for everyone.
Never leave without it when heading put in March and returning in October. As we don't rough camp, a hook up is always to hand.

Never leave without it when heading put in March and returning in October. As we don't rough camp, a hook up is always to hand.
Hi all I’ve been reading this electric blanket thread with interest. Could I ask which type people are using and thoughts and pros and cons? Thanks in advance
All the best

Back