Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

ENGLAND LADIES

Very enjoyable tournament, and a fantastic result! Well done to all involved, the mens game can learn a lot from this.

Not a big fan of soccer BUT that game was absolutely fantastic. And that little girl dancing around brought a tear to my eye.... But whipping the shirt off ......Never expected that.

I'm a new fan to women's football, but I have coached girls in mixed junior Rugby, and couple of whom made it to pro-rugby. I recommend watching the Red Roses play Rugby. Interestingly women's Rugby is much more about space, handling and vision, rather the men's game which often involves play arising out of the contact area.

I can't believe some of the negativity out there from a variety of fragile male egos. Grow up lads!

No other way of saying it...

You did us proud ....

WOW!!!!
The whole tournament has been incredible. Lucky to get to a couple of the games. Every team of every nation should be justifiably proud at the progress being made in the game. And as for the Lionesses. Just WOW! What a result, from a brilliant team with an inspirational manager. Onwards and upwards. Wonderful stuff x

dc24bcbc689acc7797083e923a2bfaf2.jpg

An amazing achievement, but please stop calling it ‘ladies football’, they are ‘women’… we don’t say ‘gentlemen’s football’. It’s bizarre!

An amazing achievement, but please stop calling it ‘ladies football’, they are ‘women’… we don’t say ‘gentlemen’s football’. It’s bizarre!

Rugby is a game for gentlemen with odd-shaped balls.

Soccer is a game for ladies who like kicking balls.

I wouldn’t say ‘women’s football’ either. They just play football. We don’t say ‘women’s tennis’. It’s bizarre!

Reactions: AJQ