England - The Netherlands - what's your guess?

I don't know but if we are 3-0 up on 87 minutes, I might be confident enough to dash to the local garage and get some of those England flags for the car roof.

We (England) have done well to get to the semi finals imo but I think Spain have this tournament in the bag.

Since there's many English here, how do you reckon tonight's match will go?
Considering it’s a german ref with a proven history of match fixing, with England playing a player that got fined a large amount for accusing that ref of match fixing, add in Germany going out because an English ref made a dubious decision or two, there’s only one way this is going to go.

Whatever happens England have got to wake up and start playing properly - we wouldn’t have stood a chance against either of last nights teams.

I think England will have plenty of chances

Who cares, we’ll get annihilated by the Spanish if we get there.

Considering it’s a german ref with a proven history of match fixing, with England playing a player that got fined a large amount for accusing that ref of match fixing, add in Germany going out because an English ref made a dubious decision or two, there’s only one way this is going to go.

Whatever happens England have got to wake up and start playing properly - we wouldn’t have stood a chance against either of last nights teams.
Yes we're f*+$ed

I can’t watch it. Bad for the BP & pulse !

Since there's many English here, how do you reckon tonight's match will go?
England have been dreadful, they are extremely lucky to still be in the competition. To have any chance tonight they need to make a number of selection changes which Southgate hasn’t done.

Call me an old curmudgeon but I couldn't care less!
The sooner the whole circus is over and the wall to wall hype ends, the better.
I can barely understand why anyone would want to play the game, let alone pay a fortune to watch others playing it :rage:rage

Call me an old curmudgeon but I couldn't care less!
The sooner the whole circus is over and the wall to wall hype ends, the better.
I can barely understand why anyone would want to play the game, let alone pay a fortune to watch others playing it :rage:rage
Tennis it is then

TDF is dynamite this year so far :pinkbanana

If you’re watching at the moment you’ll see that ref giving England the ‘dodgiest penalty’ Ive seen recently …. lol

Back