England - The Netherlands - what's your guess?

If you’re watching at the moment you’ll see that ref giving England the ‘dodgiest penalty’ Ive seen recently …. lol
If you’re watching at the moment you’ll see that ref giving England the ‘dodgiest penalty’ Ive seen recently …. lol
Come on support England rather than sit on the side wishing you had a team ! Oh no you can’t possibly support your home team o_O

My crystal ball is on fire. 2:1 in extra time. Best team won IMO. Well deserved win.
My mates in the pub in Amsterdam.
All on his own.
It’s all gone very quiet in there.
This was his prediction b4 the match.
IMG_2681.jpeg
He got interviewed by Dutch RTL4.
Said we gona win 2:1 :thumb

Come on support England rather than sit on the side wishing you had a team ! Oh no you can’t possibly support your home team o_O
But they must be my home team they’re singing ‘The National Anthem’ …. lol

But they must be my home team they’re singing ‘The National Anthem’ …. lol
Do you know what England would support Scotland if they were good enough, and still in , but unfortunately the Scott’s can’t cope with the reality that the only way a Scot will be at a major football competition is when they have a referee! It’s a shame you’ll support everyone but your own !

My crystal ball is on fire. 2:1 in extra time. Best team won IMO. Well deserved win.
We’ll - 2:1 in added time rather than extra time
But I’ll be putting a bet on your score prediction for the final…

Do you know what England would support Scotland if they were good enough, and still in , but unfortunately the Scott’s can’t cope with the reality that the only way a Scot will be at a major football competition is when they have a referee! It’s a shame you’ll support everyone but your own !
Oh dear , I seem to have hit a nerve.

Oh and I seem to remember it was the Welsh who weren’t there this time. And the Scots they were just there for fans to ‘party’

Oh dear , I seem to have hit a nerve.
The nerve is yours to be hit , no team no clue , no support for English team , despite it being your only viable local team, racism is fully alive.

We’ll - 2:1 in added time rather than extra time
But I’ll be putting a bet on your score prediction for the final…
You are correct of course. The boys decided they needed to keep something in the tank for the Spanish on Sunday.

It’s great that England have a chance at a major, if they don’t win, it’s great they receive national support

I’m on a site in Cantebury where about 20% of the pitches are Dutch. Last night there were quite a few English shouts and whoops, not so many vocal Dutch accents. I’ve still to see the game - dodgy signal makes TV a no go :confused:

I’m on a site in Cantebury where about 20% of the pitches are Dutch. Last night there were quite a few English shouts and whoops, not so many vocal Dutch accents. I’ve still to see the game - dodgy signal makes TV a no go :confused:
Stay there until Monday morning :cheers

Back