Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Eurotunnel frequent traveller joint account

marshian70

marshian70

VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 140
All
Does anyone have a joint account with ET? I'm keen on getting the Flexiplus frequent traveller for our trips later this year and next but this will only total 6 crossings whereas you have to buy a minimum of 10. Is there anything to stop anyone one agreeing to have a joint account with another, provided the requisite level of trust exists of course?

I have me, no one else.

It doesn't stop me travelling with whoever I like, on my own, 2 people or 4 people, whatever I choose, with no extra cost.

However I do believe the account holder has to be the first named passenger on the API list which means your passport must be presented,

Last edited:
I have started making travel plans for this year and having been made aware of this scheme from another forum, I understand that one can quite legitimately set up a joint account to purchase a minimum of 10 Eurotunnel crossings (5 return journeys) with another person / family etc.

I know I will be making 2 return return journeys (4 crossings this year). Does anyone else fancy joining up with me to get a joint account?

Looking at https://www.eurotunnel.com/uk/tickets/types/frequent-traveller/

This means that crossings are £46 each way (in a Beach - which are classified as a car) or add £12 if your version of Cali has a fitted kitchen). Do note that these prices are for off peak times (there is a supplement if you travel outside of those times).
Also do be aware of the peak dates that you cannot travel on.

If you are interested if teaming up, please message me and then we can chat this through.

Back