Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

EVELINE FROM FRANCE

mathelet

mathelet

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204
Hello everybody ...
I'm Eveline from France. I have the pleasure of driving a California 4 Motion 204 DGS7 on my snowy mountain roads: I live in the Alps, in the French ski resort 3 Valleys , near Meribel ..
Right now, I'm looking for a manual because mine is in German and I can't read German !! English would be OK or French of course, even Italian will do because I can read Italian...
I have owned a T4 calif for 15 years and now I kind of "upgraded " to a T6 though some functionalities I preferred on the T4.... well it must be modern life I'm not so keen about , though I must admit the 204 BHP 4 motion is really something to drive ... so smooth ..
thanks in advance and wish you a good day ..

Hello everybody ...
I'm Eveline from France. I have the pleasure of driving a California 4 Motion 204 DGS7 on my snowy mountain roads: I live in the Alps, in the French ski resort 3 Valleys , near Meribel ..
Right now, I'm looking for a manual because mine is in German and I can't read German !! English would be OK or French of course, even Italian will do because I can read Italian...
I have owned a T4 calif for 15 years and now I kind of "upgraded " to a T6 though some functionalities I preferred on the T4.... well it must be modern life I'm not so keen about , though I must admit the 204 BHP 4 motion is really something to drive ... so smooth ..
thanks in advance and wish you a good day ..
That sounds like the good life to me! Enjoy.

Welcome allong , always funny to see the French call a California “Calif” ....i say Cali
Don’t think a UK T6 comes with a french manual . You would need a european mainland member to help , mine’s a T5 and from Belgium got both the Dutch and French version i think ...
Bienvenu !

Last edited:
Hi Eveline, I have the same vehicle (but with an English manual), which splits its time between Geneva and the UK.
If you have any specific questions let me know and I will see if I can help, and I am sure forum members will add many wise words, explanations and humour...
A manual can be ordered from a dealer in the UK - happy to help with that if you wish.

Back