Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Events Planned For 2015??

B

bournemouthbeach

VIP Member
Hi All

Just thought i would get a post going to see what we're all up to next year whether it be Road MTB etc...

Maybe we could try and plan a ride out at COTF 2015??

Anyway only event ive got planned next year is Paris Roubaix 170km in April... :crazy

Shaun

Got 2 road ones events planned & entered for 2015 so far:

Amstel Gold in April (couple of weeks after Roubaix I think) and Velothon Wales in June.

Going to float the idea of a combined MTB (or road) & camping trip to Pembrokeshire with the group I ride with. Maybe around May time.
Not getting much in the way of long rides in at the moment though :? need to up the training.
Owen

I have a 10hr MTB two man enduro to do in Scotland in June.

http://www.nofussevents.co.uk/event/10- ... -Ben/2985/

On the downside I'm about 5000km short this year compared to last year in the legs and about 2 stone heavier. Out on the MTB this weekend. First time in about 6weeks! (Work)

I am planning on the following this year:

Isle of Wight Randonee
Chiltern 100
Dragon Ride - medio fondo

Series of rides organised by Darlington Council including the Hell of the North

Also when the Cali turns up in May want to get down and ride some of the trails around Afan

Might pop over and watch a couple of stages of this years TDF with Cali

Anyone riding any of these.

Ian

Im cycling to Paris next June, for The Sussex Snowdrop trust, a local children charity. We are trying to raise £25,000. Not such a mean feat really, especially if on my Cannonade Scalpel. But we've made it harder by allowing each rider a £25 budget. Ive spent mine on a vintage 1970's Twenty shopping bike;

SDC10055_zpsdb59374c.jpg

Should be 200 miles of fun :D

Back