Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Exactly what I bought it for...

M

maui2512

Guest User
We spend a ridiculous amount of time ferrying our three kids to and from gymnastics classes, and sitting in a noisy, chaotic waiting room trying to eat dinner, do homework etc....not any more! Tonight was the first good use of the van for this purpose...the kids sat in the back eating soup, watching a DVD and doing their school reading, while I managed to do a quick work conference call sitting in the front! And I even managed to get the table up with all 7 seats in which was great...I hadn't expected to be able to do that, and it's a real bonus to be able to do that as we've normally always got 7 seats in, in case of stray friends needing lifts etc!!
Now can't wait to take it out properly and have a proper day trip!

image.jpg

Looks great fun! With 3 kids, soup, food and a new Cali you need to get some some seat covers fairly quickly!

Andy

Goldie said:
Looks great fun! With 3 kids, soup, food and a new Cali you need to get some some seat covers fairly quickly!

Andy
Haha-definitely!! They were given my sternest look and told under no circumstances was any food to be dropped!! I've sent Denise at Jackyards a note and hoping to order some funky covers ASAP!

That's brilliant exactly what's its all about and glad your enjoying it :)

Back