Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Excited new owners!

P

Pombear4

Vehicle
T6 Beach 150
We are now the proud owners of a 2019 T6 Beach!
Loving the space as we've moved from a VW Sharan, just having to get used to having a handbrake again and no autohold!

The only thing we aren't sure on is how to check the charge of the leisure battery? On the 6.1 its obviously on the display but what about earlier versions? I tried searching the forums but haven't found an answer. Can anyone shed any light or let me know how they check them, do we need to buy some sort of instrument??

Many thanks!

Loving the space as we've moved from a VW Sharan, just having to get used to having a handbrake again and no autohold!

The only thing we aren't sure on is how to check the charge of the leisure battery? On the 6.1 its obviously on the display but what about earlier versions? I tried searching the forums but haven't found an answer. Can anyone shed any light or let me know how they check them, do we need to buy some sort of instrument??

Many thanks!
It will hold for a few seconds, once footbrake is released when you pull away on a uphill.

Get something similar to below for monitoring the leisure battery level:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B09FS3CJ64/?tag=eliteelect-21

Welcome and congrats on yoour new pride and joy.

Many thanks!
I too moved up from a VW Sharan to a T5 Beach. I still have the Sharan in which I had done many happy miles but now I very rarely drive it. The van is so easy and better visibility. Enjoy your new van.

Back