Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

exterior pack for beach

D

deanwilliams

Vehicle
T5 Beach
My new California beach has just arrived and I ordered the exterior pack and my new beach has come with black wing mirrors the sales man tells me that the black mirrors are part of the exterior pack is this so or should they be colour coded silver like the rest of the van. Thanks in advance

I ordered my Beach with exterior pack in October 2018 -- and the order summary says "black mirrors" see image

Screen Shot 2019-01-08 at 13.56.46.png

The mirrors are Black with the exterior pack but I'm pretty sure that the handles are colour coded!

Yes, black mirrors with exterior pack, I think it only looks any good if you have a white van though

thanks for all replys I have van in reflex silver with black wheels so I am thinking it looks ok with the black mirrors they did say however that if I wanted them colour coded they would do so at no extra cost

thanks for all replys I have van in reflex silver with black wheels so I am thinking it looks ok with the black mirrors they did say however that if I wanted them colour coded they would do so at no extra cost

Are the B Pillars Black?.. black mirrors also goes well with a black awning.

Are the B Pillars Black?.. black mirrors also goes well with a black awning.
I didn't order the awning as my previous beach had one and I never used it plus it had an annoying rattle the b pillars are silver

Back