Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Favourite Christmas Tipple?

MrSheen

MrSheen

VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 180 4Motion
Has anyone got some idea's for something different for Xmas? We are bit bored with Port, Baileys etc... Fancy trying something new for after the big dinner, any ideas?

Tia Maria a coffee based liquer. There'salways brandy to have with the pud. Or a freezer stored limoncello is refreshing.

A tipple of kings ginger always goes down well.

Port and brandy mixed to your taste. Lovely and warming.

I like "Hendricks" Gin with cucumber and pepper. Add some tonic and you got a great summer drink...and it is anyway warm outside

Tia Maria, poured over Rodda's cornish clotted cream ice cream, served with Christmas Pud...

Plenty of Tia Maria

lots of it, enough to dim the calculation of how many K's I need to run to burn off the calories :(

Feeling ill already .... o_O

After having gorged on all seven series of Mad Men recently I'm determined to try an "old fashioned" at some point. Won't be at the mother in law's over Christmas though!

Sent from my Galaxy S6

Quantity is of no significance because if you can still count you have not participated, The drink in question is simple ,Pint of Guinness with a shot of port in the top.......Nelsons eye. Just grand

forget the drink drive the Cali to the seaside
Just not the northwest! Storm Eva next, why did they start giving them names, it's like they all have to outdo the previous storms now.

Back on topic, Vimto

and paracetamol :confused:

After the festivities are over, a couple of fig dacaris with a squirt of Redex should do the trick. You'll get an instant de-coke whilst still remaining well lubricated. Better than Dinorod! :bananadance

We have made our own irish cream liquer this year, half whisky and half double cream

We're on Martinis at the moment. Dirty. Shaken.:bananadance

Can't beat a nice glass of home made sloe gin aged for 10 years! But don't drive the Cali ....it is powerful stuff! A restorative glassful was left out for Santa. Also added to the mince in a mince pie makes them rather special.
Zebedee

Back