Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Fed up with the naff Cali cab curtains? look at this!

David Eccles

David Eccles

VIP Member
If you are looking for an alternative to the supplied cab curtain set that comes with your Cali you might be interested in what we have just got!
Bromsgrove Autotrim do a one piece wrap round fabric screen curtain that fits round door tops and mirrors and takes 3 mins to fit. Not thermal but waterproof and good blackout and also excellent sun screen (if we ever get any). Comes in black green navy grey and burgundy and the really cool bit is you can have a personalised design on front section and also sides to make something unique to you and your Cali. £70 delivered plus £18 per panel for printed design.
We are really thrilled with ours see the pictures below! You cant really see the design clearly in my rubbish pics but its the evolution of van...
http://www.bromsgroveautotrim.com tel 01527 576643.

t5 003.lr.jpg t5 004.lr.jpg

Looks great that David.

Would it mean you could leave the OEM blinds at home and just rely on that? Looks it to me.

now that's nice i need to get one of those for our cali with the name Buttons on it :lol:

Just had a look at the link but don't see an online shop so did you phone them to order?

dont think they do an online shop as such as mainly they do retrims and developed these for customers..best to ring them ask for Ange as she deals with this side of stuff..
and yes I will be leaving the VW ones at home now..folds and fits nice into under seat drawer..

David Eccles said:
dont think they do an online shop as such as mainly they do retrims and developed these for customers..best to ring them ask for Ange as she deals with this side of stuff..
and yes I will be leaving the VW ones at home now..folds and fits nice into under seat drawer..

Thanks David. The boss has been on the phone to them and we're waiting for a call back from a woman who remembered your screen so I guess Ange.

Looks neat David very neat. Liking the picture on it :thumb :thumb

note to self: smooth the cover before taking the photo!!!
they can do whatever you want or design (within reason)

t5 001lr.jpg

Like it.

We've ordered one just waiting for Ange to get back to us with details on printing.

T5WOB said:
nice .would love a black one with Hannover 60yrs logo on it if poss
very cool idea!!!! thats a great image and would look awesome..

Not wanting to hijack this thread, but note that if you want a thermal screen of this type, Silverscreens of West Yorkshire sell them, albeit they are more expensive at £130.

Here is a couple of pictures of ours trial fitted to our Cali. Note it also allows you to half open the windscreen during the day without removing the whole screen.

They are also silver, but that works for us! :D

silver1.jpg

silver2.jpg

Simon

As some of you know I mainly wild camped on my epic travel trip. Was given some advice and followed it while wild camping. This was NOT to use an external front screen while wild camping so as to be able to drive off unimpeded if any trouble......

What do you use Bern?

This does look good but I'm also not sure about external screens. Something else to dry out and get mucky! The design possibilities could be fun though!

Hi All

just want to say thanks to dave for showing his screen cover on the thread we orderd one of these four days ago received it today and what an excellent product it is. Ange is really easy to talk to, full of good ideas and were really thrilled with the screen cover.

Gary & Heather

hol 411.JPG

Like that a lot guys. Great to have it personal to you :thumb

Back