Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

First Cali.......

S

SRM

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
Picked up our very first Cali last week........chuffed to bits so far but had to get rid of that stupid MFD Km/h display.......all sorted now thanks to other members postings that pointed me to Carista. Brilliant piece of kit and now have MFD readout in LARGE MPH!
Looking forward to many adventures and learning from other members experiences and quick fixes.

Congratulations! We bought (well paid for) our very first Cali today and will be picking it up on Friday. I am beyond excited. Wishing you many exciting journeys in your new home from home.

Had ours for just over two years.
Eleven counties and 19.5k miles later and still excited.
Hope you enjoy your new life as we have enjoyed ours.
Congratulations!

You are very welcome.
I hope you will enjoy your journeys.
I can't wait to go on holidays again. The next is now friday. Just for the weekend.
Too bad I have to work sometimes too to go on holidays. :(

Welcome allong !

Welcome it’s obligatory to post some pictures of your new Cali’s
:welcome:welcome:welcome:welcome

:welcome Great time of year to start your new adventures.

Bought our first Cali in February but only managed 3 nights so far. We have 2 weeks in Second half of May and would like to head for the Highlands of Scotland. Can anyone give advice as to midge risk?

Bought our first Cali in February but only managed 3 nights so far. We have 2 weeks in Second half of May and would like to head for the Highlands of Scotland. Can anyone give advice as to midge risk?
Perfect timing for (hopefully) good weather and little to no chance of midges... The midge season tends to be June through to early September, the height of summer holidays, usually when the weather is changeable!
The Far North and East coast side of Scotland also have little midge activity.
They don't like wind, smoke or bright sun. You need to head West in August, around sunset on a still evening, to experience the hell!

Have a great time in Scotland...

PS - carry some midge repellent, just in case...

Last edited:
Back