Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

First Road trip, Northumberland to Cornwall

Cemswood

Cemswood

Vehicle
T5 SE 140
I've had my Cali (Luna) for 4 weeks and for half term my 11 year old, dog and I went from Morpeth to Huddersfield, then to Liverpool, to Falmouth, to Marazion, to Lands End, to Gloucester and then home today. It was ambitious but I loved driving her (DSG) and overall and with help from this forum I've covered a lot of things. I haven't used the awning yet, and think I may need to purchase the sides for it to store my wheelchair under at festivals. Onwards and upwards, and planning the next trip :)

I've had my Cali (Luna) for 4 weeks and for half term my 11 year old, dog and I went from Morpeth to Huddersfield, then to Liverpool, to Falmouth, to Marazion, to Lands End, to Gloucester and then home today. It was ambitious but I loved driving her (DSG) and overall and with help from this forum I've covered a lot of things. I haven't used the awning yet, and think I may need to purchase the sides for it to store my wheelchair under at festivals. Onwards and upwards, and planning the next trip :)
Wow, Fantastic first trip, quite ambitious. I bet it was a steep learning curve for you but you learn fast what works for you. Roll on Easter? :)

It was ambitious, but yep I learnt loads. It will feel weird driving her 17 miles to work today!! Planning Easter already. Might just go to the Lakes!!

Back