Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

First VCDS tweak - folding mirrors :)

E

Elrao

Vehicle
T6.1 Beach camper 150
Did the folding mirror tweak this morning, was bothering me that they didn't fold as it is the easiest way to see if the vehicle is locked! Took longer to update VCDS on my laptop than make the changes, very easy (following instructions from a How To video on You Tube).

09 Central Electronics --> Adaptations (having enabled) --> Channel (58) --> by_lock_command_remote_key

The only downside is that they only unfold when you put the key in the ignition, so it actually doesn't tell me if it is is locked or not (just that i have locked it since I turned it off). Is there a way to have them un-fold on unlocking (rather than ignition)?

Am guessing this would be another channel, that might need a value like by_unlock_command_remote_key

you know you could have pressed the lock button on the remote twice and hold it pressed to have the mirror fold ? That way you knew you must have locked the van..

you know you could have pressed the lock button on the remote twice and hold it pressed to have the mirror fold ? That way you knew you must have locked the van..
We Connect will confirm it too.

A double press and Hold also closes any open windows in the cab.

You can also configure auto lock when driving over 10 mph and digital Speedo display in mph this is on the T6

Back