Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Fishing meet ups ?

I did some fishing this weekend, I went to Teeside Aquatics and looked at the KOI, but didn't buy any....does this count?

Oddly loved to fish when I was young but less so as I got older. Always down on the Thames. long trotting as a young teenager at any opportunity. Always thought I would leave a sea rod in the Cali when I got the van but it never seems to happen.

Spent a couple of years fly fishing on the Test when I first came down to Hampshire

I did some fishing this weekend, I went to Teeside Aquatics and looked at the KOI, but didn't buy any....does this count?
I did some phishing, does that count?

I told a pensioner they had won the Nigerian Lottery and simply needed their bank account details and passwords to release the funds.

On a serious note, I would love to take up fishing again. I never seem to find time.

Last edited:
Love fishing, always looking for opportunities. I usually take my lure fishing kit in the van; small rod, a few lures and a landing net. It all fits in the under seat drawer. On longer trips away I smuggle some more kit into our trailer.

We could arrange a meet at a venue with fishing. Have a little match, perhaps, the inaugural VWCC Fish O'Mania.