Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Scottish Cali Meet, 28-29 March 2015

Hi Tommy, I'm waiting to hear back from the campsite about the pods and other options nearby. It's a pity - I didn't realise they were already booked up then. If it looks as though the site can take us all the weekend of 28-29 May I'll set it up as an event on the forum.
Hi & thanks for that Ewan.

There are a quite a few options around for us that we really like, such as Oban & Inveraray, so no worries about the camping pods. Also, we'll have an under 2 year old with us, so we probably wouldn't be able to participate in any activities to be honest. It would be good to see everyone for the lunch or dinner part though, if that's ok. Looking forward to seeing everyone & I'll bring the handpresso espresso maker, if you still fancy trying it out (I think Dottie was sold after seeing it in action!)

Cheers
Tom

Slightly off topic, were looking to get our first nights away and are unsure where to go. Glen Nevis seems to be winning it so far as opens a couple of days before our anticipated trip. We also have a 20 month old daughter so activities are not a requirement.

I've just set this up as a new event having spoken to the campsite today. We can also continue the discussion on this new thread.

Tom, the campsite has suggested this B&B nearby (not sure if it has availability) http://www.visitfortwilliam.co.uk/listing/tigh-na-drochaid-bed-and-breakfast. This B&B is at the start of Glen Nevis so you'd be able to walk to and from the campsite in about 25 minutes ... or there are plenty of B&Bs in Fort William itself. Yes, bring your Handpresso ... it will be good to compare coffee makers !