Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Flashing fresh water level indicator

J

Jennydddd

VIP Member
Hi there. On our display unit, the fresh water level indicator is flashing. Any thoughts on what we can do? We have just had our water pump replaced under warranty so wondering if the 2 are related. Really can't face another trip to the dealer though :(

looks like it may receive incorrect data from the level sensor. Try to reset the alarm by pressing the right bottom button for 5 seconds. If this would not help, then there might be a problem with the sensor, perhaps they just forgot to connect it to the wiring. I think the wires for both, the pump and sensor are under the round hatch in cupboard, you may have a look there if all cables are connected.

Regards
Andrzej

Thank you! I checked the connections which were okay. Pressed the reset button on the display unit and it's stopped flashing. Thanks!

Nice to hear it went so smoothly.
New things to discover about the van almost every day. :lol:
Cheers
Andrzej

Yay, this just saved my sanity! I thought id messed up the sensor wires! Reset was all it needed! Phew!

Thank you! I checked the connections which were okay. Pressed the reset button on the display unit and it's stopped flashing. Thanks!
Glad that you’ve found a solution. If you don’t mind me observing, in your avatar you haven’t got the model and series number/ engine listed (eg T5.1 Ocean 150DSG). When reaching out for technical help this info will encourage people with specific model experience giving their help.

Glad that you’ve found a solution. If you don’t mind me observing, in your avatar you haven’t got the model and series number/ engine listed (eg T5.1 Ocean 150DSG). When reaching out for technical help this info will encourage people with specific model experience giving their help.
That's odd, as I can see it in my profile, but not against my avitar.

I can’t see what the problem is? The van info is showing for me.

Did you see this bit?

Screenshot_20230221-211038.png