Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Flip flops vs croc's & sandals

Re: Flip flops vs croc's & sandals

Although I don't own a Cali at the moment but hopefully that will change in the near future ( Cali for weekends and the motor home for longer periods away) you ask flip flops v crocs I say neither drive Barefoot I have been for years, leave the shoes in a a bag in the boot or on the top step of the truck. You've got to be comfortable when driving :D

Definitely FIT FLOPS rather than flip flops. They're terrific. I wear them all year both when in the Cali and when I'm in my winter hideout in Thailand. Never have to worry about going walking in them. They feel great and are a little higher off the ground than flip flops and they wash well too. I have fancy ones for the evenings and plain ones for wandering around
sandy places etc. I've been wearing the ones I have on daily for 3 months and only brought 2 pair with me besides a pair of crocs for the showers. Happy travelling.
Aileen on road

Ehm.... :oops: I just bought my first pair of crocs and I find them very comfy :thumb

Noooooo ... Please there must be police to stop the crocs from multiplying and taking over the slip on shoe industry ...

Lol lol :)

ebcd0497f2bc2be1fe7cf2d4e011e13407b02a4260366f0a73de61b4250826d3.jpg

Next it will be boxers v Y fronts :!:

Beware Briers in Spain.
I use Briers, the value for money rubber shoe. Sold in all the best garden centres.
But............
In March in Spain I was persuaded to walk from the van and along the beach in my Briers. And hit my big toe so hard that the nail came off as I leapt athletically from one rock to another. My foot had slipped inside the shoe and banged into the end.
VERY painful for a long time. And expensive as it required a lot of red wine to soothe the pain!
So beware rock leaping in Spain in March

How about a combination - flip flop crocs!!
:D

Crocs.jpg

LindaF said:
How about a combination - flip flop crocs!!
:D

I think you could pull that combo off Linda as they look like flip flops ;-)

Here are mine, they are now in there 4th year

flips.jpg

I hope this is not becoming a foot fetish website :eek: Here are mine

dsc00225544.jpg

Just killed ANOTHER pair of flip flops - the Hurley Phantoms I mentioned :headbang
I get thorough SO many - they used to last years.

Anyone know of any indestructible ones?!

Trudy - errrmm, nice feet! :mrgreen:

What's the opposite of a fetish?
That's what I've got about feet! Don't like them at all lol.

New ones just bought (AGAIN!).

Hurley Phantom Elites - a bit more robust than the others and almost half price (they RRP at £65 for FLIP FLOPS!!!) so almost acceptable.

They really are the comfiest, grippiest makes I've ever tried.

BK.jpg

drmanhattan said:
I'm keeping things German with a pair of Birkenstock sandals, knee high socks and lederhosen. :D

We're Birkenstock people too (but without the other garments!). Both bought our first pair in La Spezia on tour 3 years ago and wore them for the rest of that trip. I tried crocs but found them uncomfortable so threw them out, and this year discovered these, which are fab!

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Birki-Active-Cl ... kis+orange

I have only just discovered crocs, they are truly amazing for camping, I have two pairs one of which is fur lined.

Back