Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Free DFDS ferry crossing worth £268

Ting Tong

Ting Tong

Top Poster
Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204
Unfortunately, we’ve had to cancel a few trips this year but can't get our money back on one Newhaven Dieppe crossing with DFDS worth £268.

They’ve given us a voucher that must be used and travel completed in 2022. We won’t be able to use it by this year and so anyone on here is welcome to it foc. It will just cost you a £10 amendment fee: you simply have to let me know the crossing(s) in 2022 and I amend our booking and then transfer it to you. It’s a bit more complex but doable if you want Dover crossings instead.

I will look forward to hearing from anyone that can use it.

Safe travels.

Last edited:
Well, I would be very interested! I'll PM you. Thanks!
Ben

At the moment it looks like @babble is the lucky recipient but I’ll post on here again if that changes.

Unfortunately, we’ve had to cancel a few trips this year but can't get our money back on one Newhaven Dieppe crossing with DFDS worth £268.

They’ve given us a voucher that must be used and travel completed in 2022. We won’t be able to use it by this year and so anyone on here is welcome to it foc. It will just cost you a £10 amendment fee: you simply have to let me know the crossing(s) in 2022 and I amend our booking and then transfer it to you. It’s a bit more complex but doable if you want Dover crossings instead.

I will look forward to hearing from anyone that can use it.

Safe travels.
I’ll use it if it is still available please.
Thanks
brucesmithson23@+++++.com

There is still £87 remaining after @babble made a booking if anyone wants it?

Apparently, what you need to do is make a 2022 Newhaven Dieppe reservation then let me know the reservation number and they’ll then credit the card you paid with.

It can’t be used on other DFDS crossings.

The reason it has to be 2022 is DFDS don’t know yet if the route will operate after 31 December 2022 when their contract ends…apparently it’s been subsidised by the French government, which is why they had to offer OAP discounts on that route.

Last edited:
Yes please; I'll snd you a private message right away!