Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Free tickets to Campermart?

S

SlidePods

Guest User
I am in need of a VW T6 California Beach to appear on our stand at campermart in January at the international centre in Telford if anybody would like to lend me one? I will be using it to launch a brand new kitchen pod to the market designed specifically for the cali beach! We would need the van for setup on saturday afternoon and then all day sunday until around 4pm. In exchange I will obviously supply a pair of tickets and offer 10% off one of our slidepods or 15% off a webasto airtop installation. :thumb

I don't have a Beach but I recon that whoever provides the vehicle for the show should get to keep the display kitchen pod used on the day

Just my opinion ;)

I am in need of a VW T6 California Beach to appear on our stand at campermart in January at the international centre in Telford if anybody would like to lend me one? I will be using it to launch a brand new kitchen pod to the market designed specifically for the cali beach! We would need the van for setup on saturday afternoon and then all day sunday until around 4pm. In exchange I will obviously supply a pair of tickets and offer 10% off one of our slidepods or 15% off a webasto airtop installation. :thumb
Hi slidepods. Just dropped you an email. :)

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Back