Fresh water and Grey watertank clean T4 Exclusive

A

atk13

VIP Member
Morning all, the clean up of the van continues. I want to clean/disinfect both the fresh water and grey water tanks on the exclusive.
I’ve found one filler point, which I believe is for the grey water tanks by the leisure battery, however is there a second filler for the fresh water tanks, or do you add the chemicals through the main freshwater filler outside?

Also can anyone tell me what size both tanks (fresh and grey) are?

Many thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here is how i do it on our t5.
Start with two empty tanks. I dont use steradent tabs but cleaning fluid. Clean the freshwater tank as instructed on the bottle, it goes in from the main filler. Don't forget to pump up some of the cleaning fluid untill it comes out of the tap, then leave it as instructed. Fill the freshwater tank completely and empty the dilluted cleaning mix from the freshwater tank into the greywater tank. Drain the greywater tank at a disignated place. Some drive around to splash around the cleaning mix, i dont. I just make sure that i drain the freshwater tank when not in active use and leave it open for a few days. Best way to keep a freshwater tank clean is to keep it empty and as dry as possible.

In our Cali both tanks are the same size.

Here is how i do it on our t5.
Start with two empty tanks. I dont use steradent tabs but cleaning fluid. Clean the freshwater tank as instructed on the bottle, it goes in from the main filler. Don't forget to pump up some of the cleaning fluid untill it comes out of the tap, then leave it as instructed. Fill the freshwater tank completely and empty the dilluted cleaning mix from the freshwater tank into the greywater tank. Drain the greywater tank at a disignated place. Some drive around to splash around the cleaning mix, i dont. I just make sure that i drain the freshwater tank when not in active use and leave it open for a few days. Best way to keep a freshwater tank clean is to keep it empty and as dry as possible.

In our Cali both tanks are the same size.

Sounds like a good idea. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back