Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Fresh Water Tank Level Indicator

Hi does anyone have a part number for new fresh water tank sensor , level indicator. Thanks.

Hi does anyone have a part number for new fresh water tank sensor , level indicator. Thanks.

The new part number for the stainless steel fresh water tank sensor is:

7E7 068 257 B

Regards from Amsterdam,

Marc

If I came in fairly new to the forum and asked for help got a lecture I would think "you Cali forum lot are too much of a click" and not come back..

Lots of questions come up again and again just skip them if they they wind you up

You get this on ALL forums and there are a few who throw their toys out over it but I just learn to ignore them :)

Wim is a funny guy, I can just visualise him seeing a new thread that has been asked countless times before and getting infuriated and pummeling away on his keyboard. He's a lovely guy but he likes a certain order about things and unfortunately @Martyn copped the flack on this occasion!
I hope he wasn't put off and is still about here?

I agree the search function isn't great though, perhaps Wim could get that improved.
Or maybe add an "Ask Wim" section and we can all wind him up asking the most popular question?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Wim is a funny guy, I can just visualise him seeing a new thread that has been asked countless times before and getting infuriated and pummeling away on his keyboard. He's a lovely guy but he likes a certain order about things and unfortunately @Martyn copped the flack on this occasion!

I agree the search function isn't great though, perhaps Wim could get that improved.
Or maybe add an "Ask Wim" section and we can all wind him up asking the most popular question?

Last about on the 14th September 2017.

I'm still around, but thank you for asking. I wouldn't quit a useful resource like this just because some half-wit couldn't be bothered to behave with a bit of decorum.

Do i hear my name being called?
:Nailbiting

Back