Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Fresh water tank sender unit part number

C

camper-x

Vehicle
T5 SE 174
The daughters new boyfriend works for Audi and offered to get me trade price on VW parts. Thought I'd have a go at the sender to get the fresh water gauge working. Does anyone have the part number for the metal replacement? Cheers all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The daughters new boyfriend works for Audi and offered to get me trade price on VW parts. Thought I'd have a go at the sender to get the fresh water gauge working. Does anyone have the part number for the metal replacement? Cheers all.

Check here.
http://www.oemepc.com

Click on Campmob and then select Year then Accessories

That's an excellent version of a parts fische Welshgas. Many thanks.

Accessed fresh water tank lid via rear cupboard. 10 gentle taps with rubber mallet / dowel opened the thing. Access via wardrobe to remove sender. Unplug cable and take to garage. Remove lower locking nut (huge but plastic so carefully split it if it won't budge - use a small sharp chisel). Replace with new metal sender unit (comes with new plastic nut). Reassemble. Boom. Water level Indicator on control panel works. V pleased. Easy fix. Just tap it to loosen and split the plastic locking nut. New part has one. No need to thread lock it back together as VW seem to have done.

Last edited:
Back