Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Fridge not working

Hi again. My fridge doesn’t work on either leisure battery or hook up. Aux heater on ly gives heat out on hook up. I’ve just done the earth shunt hoping this would solve it but no joy. I thought on hook up it would still work? But having read other posts. If leisure battery or batteries are gone would this still make the fridge fail to work. I here a click at the fridge but it shuts straight off again. I’ve replaced the 50 amp cube fuse on rear leisure battery too. I’m rather confused. Any advice would be great. It’s on hook up now outside garage, hoping a night of charging the batteries will help? Thanks
Just thought I’d update on our recent events. Fridge and aux now working on leisure batteries and ehu. Two new leisure batteries solved tge auxiliary heater. £126+ vat for tge exact ones from tayna +£164:00+ vat. Fridge was tge replacement danfoss controller unit. Which by the where are you is far worse going back in than coming out. With fridge in situ obviously a lot easier with it out. Anyway. Now sitting having a cold beer enjoying our van thanks the the tips/advice from this forum.with special thanks to welshgas. Thanks again

Back