Full interior carpet - Using Vetbed !

willwander

willwander

Top Poster
VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
Fully lined my new Cali with vetbed :) Lol

We have dogs so keen to protect the new light grey carpets. Vetbed is ace. Really warm, soft and cosy, really comfy with bare feet, but really hard wearing, antibacterial and easy to clean.

I’ve done it in small sections so each piece can be put in the washing machine. You can wash vetbed 100’s of times.

Protects the van and also provides extra insulation and sound proofing. Maybe not to everyone’s taste but works well for us and the dogs.

D4AFC422-2469-4AA3-BF80-8774BF75049B.jpeg

EEE0508B-7B69-4CE2-B5D0-0CB09E945B9B.jpeg
9817E419-ED26-46D1-9646-8CB8E3A78A13.jpeg
A00E3F1B-BAEC-46AC-A319-29046BE05C23.jpeg

We have dogs so keen to protect the new light grey carpets. Vetbed is ace. Really warm, soft and cosy, really comfy with bare feet, but really hard wearing, antibacterial and easy to clean.

I’ve done it in small sections so each piece can be put in the washing machine. You can wash vetbed 100’s of times.

Protects the van and also provides extra insulation and sound proofing. Maybe not to everyone’s taste but works well for us and the dogs.

View attachment 53574

View attachment 53575
View attachment 53576
View attachment 53577
Well done. Neat job.

I have a big piece on living area floor and other pieces on top of the waterproof seat covers. Washes easily as you say.

Hello Willwander,

Looks good, thank you for the pictures.

How did you manage to get the carpet so neat and tidy around the footweel with their roundly curves? I struggled to get the carpet halfway nicely cut in the back.

Regards,
Eberhard

Hello Willwander,

Looks good, thank you for the pictures.

How did you manage to get the carpet so neat and tidy around the footweel with their roundly curves? I struggled to get the carpet halfway nicely cut in the back.

Regards,
Eberhard

Ha, Cut as best I can...then stuffed under the rubber mats. Vetbed has a deep pile so is very forgiving, you don’t have to get the cuts perfect for it to look ok.

Interesting...can you recommend a supplier?

View attachment 53574

View attachment 53575
View attachment 53576
View attachment 53577
Bravo!!! Great idea for our 6 doggetts and I am well familiar with Vet Bed. Ashamed I didn't think of it!!!! Brilliant!

Back