Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Fully fledged Cali member

Gasgas

Gasgas

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204
All ordered deposit paid, 180 DSG Finished in Blackberry/anthracite cloth with Travel pack,tour pack,mfsw,safe box and 18" Black sportline alloys with Black side bars lowered,here for late march early April delivery

Congratulations bring on the spring :thumb

Congratulations. Judging by the username you either like a bit of feet up action or talk a lot? :D

Thanks a lot it's a great feeling and a special mention for vindis st Neots who were excellant to deal with,we are also based in northants (Northampton) so look out for us come spring :D

Californiaman said:
Congratulations. Judging by the username you either like a bit of feet up action or talk a lot? :D

Correct, Hare 'n' hounds in particular,yourself ?

Il put your name down for our little Wicksteed park get together in march :thumb :thumb

You don't need a Cali to come and say hello :thumb

AlternativeKim said:
You don't need a Cali to come and say hello :thumb

Good point and it's only up the road a bit,so hopefully see you in march,thanks for the invite

Used to do a bit of hare n hounds (Cotswold Enduro club & TBEC) and a bit of MX, then got more into the Welsh Rallies. Haven't ridden in ages now though too many broken bones!

We're in South Northants so, :hello neighbour!

Californiaman said:
Used to do a bit of hare n hounds (Cotswold Enduro club & TBEC) and a bit of MX, then got more into the Welsh Rallies. Haven't ridden in ages now though too many broken bones!

We're in South Northants so, :hello neighbour!

Ditto, Tbec , Dawn till Dusk ,welsh two day etc , don't bounce as well as I used to ,still have me bikes though Ktm 250 exc 2010 & 89 f xr250r can't bring myself to get rid!!

Back