Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Fuse confusion..

Nariiouh

Nariiouh

Vehicle
T5 Beach 4Motion
This car is driving me insane..
My left high beam stopped working, right one works just fine. The bulb is intact, and so is the wiring (at least inside of the headlight) I did some measurements and theres no power coming to the headlight on the left side.. (white/black wire, pin 9. Same pin on the other side works just fine)

And I cant find any damn fuses, the ones under the seat are for the camping equip, the ones just next to the headlight are all intact..

Does this vehicle have one fuse per headlight or do they share one? Since the issue is only on one side of the vehicle it kinda has to be double fused..
And if so, where the hell is it?

//Mart

I have a 2010 the left and right headlamp have different fuses on mine they are in the centre of the dash near the cigarette lighter socket
But yours I presume is lhd

Yea its a lhd.

Ive been finding some info about the centre dash, but I cant figure out where they would be located. There are NO easy access panels. Everything is tightened down with torxs screws.. Not really ideal for on the road maintenance if you ask me...

Around the ashtray i have a bottle cooler, the ashtray of course, and on top of the dash i have a storage compartment. None of them, as I said, accessible without tools.

The fuses will be behind the big bottle container in the central panel. To remove the container: there is clamp-type locker holding it; Just squeeze the 2 plastic elements inside the container very firmly.

Hmm.. Thanks, Ill double check and get back to you.

Yeep, that solved my problem.. Big thanks..

Good it is sorted. Did you find out why the fuse has actually blown?

Back