Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Fuse location for rear automatic sliding door

szczota81

szczota81

Vehicle
T5 SE 140 4Motion
Hi

I am looking for a rear automatic sliding door fuse. The door is not working at all and I would like to check fuse.
One set of fuses are under seat and second at front. Where I should look for it?

Hi

I am looking for a rear automatic sliding door fuse. The door is not working at all and I would like to check fuse.
One set of fuses are under seat and second at front. Where I should look for it?
By the Gear stick, lower Dashboard, is another set of fuses.
Under the Seat - Habitation area.
Engine Compartment, near Battery - mostly engine related.
Lower Dashboard near Gear stick - Vehicle related .

Try Fuse 8, upper section of Dashboard Fusebox, 20 amp Fuse.

Last edited:
Worth checking that it’s not been disabled with the switch on the dashboard, before you start pulling fuses.

What switch. I read you have to be more careful to disable it?!

What switch. I read you have to be more careful to disable it?!
To the right of the gear stick, one switch to operate the door the other to disable. Both have pictures of side of van.

To the right of the gear stick, one switch to operate the door the other to disable. Both have pictures of side of van.
I read that to be one to open/close one to lock.
Will have to give it another go thanks

I read that to be one to open/close one to lock.
Will have to give it another go thanks
No.
One to open & close from the drivers seat.
The other turns the powered door function off. So you have to manually slide the door using handles.

Sliding door fuses are under the passenger seat. and they are both 40A fuses one for each side.

Sliding door fuses are under the passenger seat. and they are both 40A fuses one for each side.
According to the Fuse layout documents in the VIP area there are also fuses in the Dashboard SB Fuse box for the Door Control unit.

My problem is not related to any switch.
Both buttons do not work. The door are not working, when I pull door levar as well. Nothing!

Two days ago (I am 800km from home) I had a probles that the door could not be close. Simply there was some signal which open the door after they was closed. Becuse I am far from home, I simply hold the dors in the close position. Next time the switches were not working at all.

I would like to check fuse first. For this reason I have to now which fuse it is.