Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Fuse location rear 12v sockets ?

I

Isa Neal

VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 180 4Motion
Hello 3 12v sockets have blown the one on the kitchen unit,the one beside the bench seat near pillar C and the one in the boot area in 2014 VW California SE DSG 4motion UK RH drive.where are the fuses for these 12v sockets, I’ve done a search but can only get up a picture of the fuse box that services the main van elements not the camper elements/features.... HELP!! Are they all under the passenger seat and if so which ones?

Hi , there should be a download of the fuse locations in the download section.
They are or behind de botle holder beside the gearstick/DSG shifter , or under the left front seat.
Some fuse layouts differ from model/year
Strange that all three stopped working thesame time , did you put someting in all three causing a short cirquit?

Hiya my 12v fan was used in the socket at the end of the kitchen unit, and then fuse in the fan went as well as the socket. My 12v slow cooker rated at 120watts blew the fuse to the 12v socket in the boot and the 12v socket by pillar C beside the bench seat. I assuming it’s the fuses but need to know which ones to check.......I’ve just now found a fuse diagram in down loads but it’s under W not VW, and Transporter T5. Perhaps admin need to label it properly so a search brings it up as I’ve been trying to find out for several days now. I can only think to replace all the 15v fuses under the passenger seat but it would be helpful to actually know which ones and whether the boot socket and one by the C pillar /Bench seat fuses are in a different location and not under the passenger seat.

Under the passenger seat, swivel it to face the door and slide it back.
They are blue 15A fuses.
Are you sure the leisure batteries are just not flat?
Are other things working?

It's loud and clear in the download section , don't know what you mean by " W and not VW and transporter t5 " ?
IMG_1360.PNG