Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Fuse or Switch for USB on kitchenette

D

DeluxeReverb+Strat

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 150
Hello Forum!
We just blew a fuse or switch when plugging in a usb charger to 12v cigarette lighter style plug in front of the upstairs bed on our 2020 6.1 Ocean. The USB plugs in the kitchenette are no longer working, and I can’t figure out which plug it switch or fuse to attend to to get it fixed. The rest of the electronics in the bus seem fine. Any advice would be appreciated.
Thanks!

IMG_2647.jpeg

IMG_2648.jpeg

Hello Forum!
We just blew a fuse or switch when plugging in a usb charger to 12v cigarette lighter style plug in front of the upstairs bed on our 2020 6.1 Ocean. The USB plugs in the kitchenette are no longer working, and I can’t figure out which plug it switch or fuse to attend to to get it fixed. The rest of the electronics in the bus seem fine. Any advice would be appreciated.
Thanks!

View attachment 115373

View attachment 115374
Check the 15 or 20amp fuses under the front passenger seat RHD. Used to be 15amp fuses but I believe they were upgraded to 20 amp on the T6.1.
Turn front passenger seat to 90o and slide towards kitchen to access fuses.

it was the 1st 20a (F9) under the seat! I hadn’t seen that fuse panel. Thanks a ton for the help! This forum is the best.