Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Fuseboard

simplybikes

simplybikes

Hi folks....I'm trying to identify the water pump fuse. Below is the front and back of the card that identifies the fuses in the fuse board under the dash by the cup holders (2006 California). My problem is I can't see one that I would recognise as for the water pump. Anybody any ideas rather than me taking out every 5amp fuse! fusecard_1.jpg fusecard_2.jpg fuseboard.jpg

Which waterpump?

If it's the one for the sink, then it's one of the fuses under the lefthand seat... Fuse 20 if memory serves me.

Rgds
Mark

They are indeed... :)

Slightly easier if you turn the seat sideways and push it fully back. (A lot easier if you just happen to have the seat out!)

My big hands don't help. Tried with the seat sideways and back, but just can't get enough purchase on the bottom 2 5 amp fuses. I'm just going to have to persevere. At least I now know where they are. Never saw them before having looked under the seat. Thanks again.

Think there's one in the VIP downloads... not on PC, so can't check.

2006 likely to be completely different, I know they were all a bit random up until recently.

Think should either be the middle on at the top or the middle one at the bottom... it's been a while...

A pair of 81's will help... Snipe nose pliers

Try a search under heading, 2 ways to disable the water pump, can't get the link to copy, it's got photos for a 2014 SE if it is of any use.

Yes there is a guide to the fuses in the downloads section which is very handy. I've bought a bigger stronger fuse remover so that should do the the trick.

Back