Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Gas connection on a new Ocean

JoniF64

JoniF64

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 150
We are picking up our new Ocean on Friday from Eurovans, so exited. Can anyone advise if the van comes with a gas hose and regulator? Do I just need to buy a Campingaz 907 cylinder with carry handle? I need a hook up cable and water fill hose, but will I need anything else to support its basic operating, other than cutlery etc. Many thanks

We are picking up our new Ocean on Friday from Eurovans, so exited. Can anyone advise if the van comes with a gas hose and regulator? Do I just need to buy a Campingaz 907 cylinder with carry handle? I need a hook up cable and water fill hose, but will I need anything else to support its basic operating, other than cutlery etc. Many thanks

Congratulations. You just need a 907 cylinder. Probably worth getting a 30m hook up cable rather than anything shorter. Personally I’d keep other shopping to the minimum and add what you need as you go along. A Thetford 335 portapottie in the under sink cupboard is a very popular purchase and one to definitely consider.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You just need the 907 cylinder - the hose and regulator come supplied. As for other accessories, they're all largely down to personally preference and depending on what you're mainly using you van for.

Congratulations. You just need a 907 cylinder. Probably worth getting a 30m hook up cable rather than anything shorter. Personally I’d keep other shopping to the minimum and add what you need as you go along. A Thetford 335 portapottie in the under sink cupboard is a very popular purchase and one to definitely consider.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks for the advice and yes the portapotti is definitely on the list.

You just need the 907 cylinder - the hose and regulator come supplied. As for other accessories, they're all largely down to personally preference and depending on what you're mainly using you van for.
Thanks, again great advice, the wife has a camper cupboard which has been slowly filling up over the past 9 months I shall let her decide if it will all go in the van, I’ll concentrate on the essentials

Thanks, again great advice, the wife has a camper cupboard which has been slowly filling up over the past 9 months I shall let her decide if it will all go in the van, I’ll concentrate on the essentials
Good offer at Go Outdoors, currently free bottle of gas with a £40 stove.

Back