GC Digital Temperature Display, Or Not?

J

Jester

Top Poster
Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
Grand California 680
Hi,

I note on the heating/cooling controls of that on a member on the German forum he has an illuminated digital temperature read out ie from 16c to max. Unfortunately this function does not work on mine. Maybe introduced from MY 22?

Anyone have this on there GC.

Hi,

I note on the heating/cooling controls of that on a member on the German forum he has an illuminated digital temperature read out ie from 16c to max. Unfortunately this function does not work on mine. Maybe introduced from MY 22?

Anyone have this on there GC.
Nope not me but looks nice!

Isn't that the digital two zone climate control with different settings for the driver & passenger? It seems to be standard on foreign vans but not Uk / Ireland

Isn't that the digital two zone climate control with different settings for the driver & passenger? It seems to be standard on foreign vans but not Uk / Ireland
Possibly right Andy but pretty pointless the two zone climate in that space

That really does depend on whether you & the Mrs like the same temperature....

Hi Will,
Yes it is the Climatronic. It is optional here in Germany.

Bart

View attachment 91038
Hi Bart, thanks for the clarification, maybe one of the options I missed. Oh well.

good to here from you hope all going well with yours and not to many snag. Great to hear that they are finally doing something about the tap. Just waiting for mine to fail, I’m hoping before I go off to Spain for 2 months.

are you coming over here?
Best,

Will

Hi Will

Now Corona is almost over, the family of my wife are in Australia on the moment.
And our "normal "P&O ferry is also gone :eek:(Rotterdam – Hull).
So we wait for our UK trip .

Everything o.k here, had as expected some minor GC problems which were solved by our dealer.
In the meantime we are still buying/building accessories which is fun.

We prepare our first big test trip to France after eastern, 3 weeks.

Bart

Hi Will

Now Corona is almost over, the family of my wife are in Australia on the moment.
And our "normal "P&O ferry is also gone :eek:(Rotterdam – Hull).
So we wait for our UK trip .

Everything o.k here, had as expected some minor GC problems which were solved by our dealer.
In the meantime we are still buying/building accessories which is fun.

We prepare our first big test trip to France after eastern, 3 weeks.

Bart
Bart,

Half the fun is sourcing and purchasing accessories, it never seams to stop. just got some Brandrup camper chair seat covers, very smart and more cushioned, well if you ever travel south let me know.

Take care,

Will

just got some Brandrup camper chair seat covers, very smart and more cushioned,

I got those - was horrified at the price & it got worse when it turned up, had expected it to be a pair of covers not just one in the packet. So had to spend the same again for a second one.

I got those - was horrified at the price & it got worse when it turned up, had expected it to be a pair of covers not just one in the packet. So had to spend the same again for a second one.
Made me laugh a lot, typical QS response.

Are they (or is it!) worth it though?

Hi Bart, thanks for the clarification, maybe one of the options I missed. Oh well.

good to here from you hope all going well with yours and not to many snag. Great to hear that they are finally doing something about the tap. Just waiting for mine to fail, I’m hoping before I go off to Spain for 2 months.

are you coming over here?
Best,

Will
HI Will

When are you heading to Spain? We are taking our van out of stoarage in Bordeaux in early May and from then until early September heading to Santiago

John

HI Will

When are you heading to Spain? We are taking our van out of stoarage in Bordeaux in early May and from then until early September heading to Santiago

John
Might be a few heading that way, I plan spending June in Spain.

We could organise a rally
We will be around Pamplona and Bilbao in June

HI Will

John
Hi John,

We are off beginning of October until the end of November circular route from Bilbao and back. Can’t wait.

Hi Will

We will be in Australia then visiting our son!!
Shame John, but as our son is in Sydney I know where your priorities are. We managed to get over there early January. Apparently had rained for months prior but our 3 weeks were great , now back to rain again. Hope the weather is good for you When your there.

Shame John, but as our son is in Sydney I know where your priorities are. We managed to get over there early January. Apparently had rained for months prior but our 3 weeks were great , now back to rain again. Hope the weather is good for you When your there.
Thanks Will.hopefully so. We are therefor 8 weeks so chances are we will get at least some good weather!!!

Back